CALL US TODAY (916) 646-6391 LIC. # 768320

Super Bowl Sunday House Fire – Sacramento – 2013

On Super Bowl Sunday of 2013, a local house caught fire due to the faulty wiring of a dryer (watch video here). The owners knew our Estimator and were able to get their insurance company on track with us. We agreed to a cost and started the repairs.

fire damage

The owners’ dryer had some faulty wiring which caused the clothes to catch fire. The fire spread to the garage.

Home Fire Damage

During: We boarded up the house before beginning our repairs.

Fire Damage Repaired

After: We rebuilt the front of the house, using the same style from before the fire.

Bedroom Fire Damage Repaired

After

Fire Damage Restoration

Fire restoration

After

Fire Repairs

Before